Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Painting Children

When you are commissioned to paint children, it is such an honor.  I had the privilege of meeting these four children while I was in Naples doing a One-Woman Show!  The sun wasn’t truly cooperating that day on the beach, and several times we had to wait for it to come out from behind the clouds.   These four children love the beach and I wanted to capture that special moment when they were playing together and were in their own “moment” on their favorite beach.  
I probably took over 500 photos that day, and after searching through the photos for hours and hours, I found the one that said it all.

My collectors loved the painting, and that is what it is all about -- making people happy.
"Family Time"
30 x 40 Oil on Board


No comments:

Post a Comment