Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Brunch, Palette Knife Artist, Judy Mackey

"Sunday Brunch"
8 x 8 inches, Oil on Linen Canvas Panel
Palette Knife
Available for purchase on my website
I had the gray palette mixed and like any good frugal painter gal I didn't want it to go to waste so I decided since I was on a roll, to paint another female figurative painting with the same color scheme. This one was actually the third and final one. A little naughty...I know, I know...a little provocative, a little sleepy, forget the big fat Sunday papers....how about a little Sunday Brunch, instead...
I entered this painting into the Alex Perez Contemporary Gallery Summer 2010 painting exhibition. If you like this painting be sure to visit his site before, tomorrow, June 21 and vote for my painting to win....please.
Palette Knife Artist, Judy Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment