Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Painting of Harry and Demo Video - by Joanie Springer

Harry Dreads His Retirement Party
5 in. x 5 in.
sides painted,
ready to hang: includes hang tag and acrylic bump-ons at bottom corners
oil on 1/4 in wood panel

$50 + Free U.S. shipping

Harry, ah....this little painting was the result of me testing my Flip camera for part two of The Painting of Laura...and I thought before I botch that up, let me experiment....so I swished quickly thru my sketch journal, found this guy....and proceeded to video record my painting of him.

Go here to see the OIL PAINTING DEMO VIDEO.

-----------------------------

To purchase and to see more of my Contemporary, Whimsical, and Soulful art please visit my website at http://www.ARTfortheSOULofit.com


Blessings! Joanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment