Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Girl in Flowered Headband, Female, Abstract Background, Emerging Artist Marilyn Weisberg




ON MY EASEL, a work in progress...

This painting is so unusual because the colorful, abstract background with its interesting patterns shows through her beautiful face. 

16 x 20 x .25 Available for purchase (when finished!) 
On Canvas Panel

$525.00 

See my Art Website: HERE

See more of my other portraits and figures: HERE

See more of my abstracts and mixed media paintings: HERE 

Send me a message here: HERE

See my Available Fine Art Giclee' Prints  HERE



 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram


Pretty girl with flowers in her hair
Brown-eyed girls
Original female portraits
Portrait Commissions
Abstract Painting with female figure
Original oil brunette
Original oil female face
Original Abstract Painting of Woman
Paintings by Marilyn Weisberg
Marilyn Weisberg Art
Art from MarilynsCanvas

No comments:

Post a Comment